top of page


Perfectly Planned

I care about making your event the best possible experience for everyone involved. I take care of all the legal details and arrangements so that my couples can focus on the important stuff. That’s why I make the effort to understand your exact needs, so the ceremony you imagine is the ceremony you’ll get.

Marriage Licence:

Pick up your licence up from any City Hall in Ontario within 90 days of the ceremony. On the day of the ceremony you, your spouse, and 2 witnesses will complete the paperwork before I register it with the Government.


Bring 2 pieces of government-issued identification for each person getting married. One piece of identification must include your photo. Examples of government-issued identification (Please check the municipality’s website, as they may vary and some offer the option of submitting your application for the licence online, but you still have to go to the office to pick up):

  • government-issued birth certificate, including any change of name certificates

  • valid passport

  • record of immigrant landing

  • Canadian Citizenship Card

  • valid driver’s licence

  • valid Ontario Photo Card

  • certificate of Divorce

NOTE: Healthcare Card and SIN Card do not qualify. Also, make sure that you REVIEW the licence for everything to be correct before you leave the City Hall.

Save time and Download the Marriage Licence Application form before you go to City Hall. Only one applicant needs to go if you have your partner's original pieces of ID and signatures on the form.

NOTE: Some City Halls offer better deals than others. Check out prices before you go!

I can help you request that your marriage licence and certificate be processed quickly. 


Courtesy of

bottom of page